Employees produce better when using WiFi, Internet, and intranet that are fast, stable, and secure.
Second Star Technologies has been optimizing IT networks for Bakersfield oil & gas businesses since 2011. Our certified CISCO specialists have extensive training and experience designing, planning, and installing all sizes of IT networks and diagnosing and quickly resolving every conceivable cause of WiFi, Internet, or intranet issues at client sites around Kern County.
Our Network Optimization services include repairing and replacing hardware and software components -- either remotely or onsite -- so your operations continue seamlessly in the unlikely case that you experience a downtime event. Eliminating dropped Internet connections, erratic WiFi, and timeout errors means your employees can work without interruption.
“Your IT network is one of your most important assets and should therefore be built by someone with a deep understanding of how to properly design and deploy them, using top-brand equipment from respected dealers, in order to ensure the highest return on investment.”
Network Optimization services from Second Star Technologies’ certified technicians will keep your office IT up and running:
- Analysis of your current hardware and software configurations
- Documentation of existing vulnerabilities and potential breakdown points
- Designs tailored to your number of users and components to fit your budget
- Company-wide Windows and Linux/Unix installation for server and desktop OS
- Examination of potential for improved productivity and cost savings via The Cloud