Second Star Technologies’ IT Support Services are guaranteed to take the headache out of managing your business’s computer and network systems.
IT Support for Businesses Throughout Bakersfield and the Surrounding Area
Second Star Technologies’ services stand out from the rest of the crowd with our uniquely dedicated approach to our clients and their specific needs.
Employing a brief, unobtrusive network assessment and a short meeting with the management, a specific and focused path for improving all around IT performance is developed in a matter of days, and implementation can begin almost immediately.
IT Support Services
- Email – Cloud-based, Email Hosting service compatible with any mail client or smartphone. Corporate Contacts, Calendars, and Exchange compatible services included.
- VoIP – With our business VoIP Phone Systems service, we can cut 90% of phone bills in half. HD quality voice with cloud-based PBX hosting options to improve Disaster Recovery or extend the reach of your current system with SIP Gateways.
- Data Protection – Our multi-tiered Data Protection service can protect any size business from any disaster, infection, corruption, or failure. 90% of companies that do not recover lost data within ten days file for bankruptcy within one year. Protect your business and its data with on-site file and system backups, virtual site recovery of failed hardware, and HIPAA / HITECH compliant cloud Disaster Recovery.
- Network Security – Proactively Managed Network Security services detects and remedies known system vulnerabilities and aggressively blocks hackers and viruses. Passively monitored security allows for intruders to attack a network or system when no one is watching.
- Employee User Monitoring – Employee User Monitoring services can save your company thousands of dollars. Businesses lose more money due to lost production time from inactive employees than any other reason. Employees represent the largest risk to a company’s security and can, accidentally or maliciously, cause financial loss, and loss of reputation, which could result in lengthy and expensive litigation.
- Data Backup – HIPAA compliant Disk to Cloud or Disk to Storage to Cloud-based Data Backup services. 128 bit to 448 bit Military Grade Encryption. True Delta technology for lightning-fast backups. Protect your data and your business at a fraction of the cost.
- Cloud Computing – Multi-tiered Cloud Computing services and support. Cloud-based workstations, servers, services, and backups.
- QuickBooks Help – Get QuickBooks Help from certified, knowledgeable, and qualified technical staff. QuickBooks Certified Bookkeeper and Accounting service available upon request.
What Makes Us Different?
That is a great question. Our services are billed at a flat rate on a monthly basis.
It’s like having your own dedicated IT Support staff for a fraction of the cost.
We don’t mix and match services like many IT providers.
We create a custom support solution for your business, based on its unique needs, and provide you with a dedicated virtual IT department, available when and where you need it.
Additional IT Support Services
- Flat-Rate Billing – Easy month-to-month billing that starts at half the price of competing services.
- 24×7 Network Monitoring – Discover network issues before they impact your business.
- 24×7 Help Desk – Speak to live support personnel anytime.
- Onsite Support – Onsite technicians available for issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Simple Ticketing – Open support requests through email, over the phone, by text message, or right from your computer.
- Your own IT Department – Our dedicated staff is here to make certain your network is up and running when you need it.
Benefits of Outsourced Network Support Services
- Reduce Overall IT Costs – Fixed rate, month-to-month invoicing means no surprises on your bill.
- Increase Return on Investment – Automated system maintenance and proactive response keeps your systems running like new.
- Improve Productivity – Fewer system and user issues allow your staff to work at peak performance.
- Remove Operational Downtime – By staying on top of your systems and network, our services can prevent operational downtime by identifying issues before they become problems.
- Focus On Core Business – Keeping your systems up and running efficiently during your business hours is our number one goal. This allows you to focus on your business while we focus on your business network.
- Expand Business With Cloud And Mobile Options – Cloud and mobile options enable you to expand your business’s reach without substantial infrastructure investment. Second Star Technologies has the services and support to take care of all of your cloud and mobile needs.
Hear From Our Satisfied Customers
Thank you so much Second Star Technologies! My business was at a standstill due to a credit card glitch in our POS system. The vendor of the POS system were totally useless. We were unable to get any credit card to go through!
We contacted Einstein computers and they told us they would not be able to come out for a week. To this day, they never contacted us back. We call you guys and the same day one of your associated came by, observed the problem and fixed it in less than an hour.
The price was so reasonable, you will be our #1 company every time!
-Pamela Bonner, General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation and quote!